Thursday, February 16, 2012

Visual Dreams (R18+)

Maybe it was a dream or maybe it wasn't.

All she knew was that she never wanted for it to end.

His calloused hands against her smooth moulds, rubbing sensually before giving them a small squeeze. Her moans were soft, cute and uncertain, unlike all the other women he had bedded. She was innocent, pure and untainted. "Are you sure you want this?" he voice was rough with lust, but he would stop if she refused. She was all he had and all he ever wanted. "You're asking me this now?" she breathed out as his hands made their way to the hem of her pants, her own were on his broad shoulders.

The pair of jeans sliding down her thighs had never felt so arousing before, she could feel her wet panties rubbing against her core as he covered her lips with his own in a passionate kiss. Prying her lips open to only allow his slick wet muscle in, the bitter sweet taste of the chocolate that she ate a few moments ago still lingered in her mouth.

"Please," she moaned as his as he pulled away from her, his fingers slipping underneath the wet silky material that covered her most intimate parts. "You're really dirty aren't you? Do hear does dirty sounds coming from you?" he smirked, licking her collarbone while he slipped one of his fingers deep into her wet core, the squelching sound of his digit entering made him hard. The sweet gasp left her lips as her core tightened around his finger.

"You're so tight."

"Stop teasing you jerk," she moaned when his thumb rubbed against her love button, making her nails dig into his shoulder in pleasure. "You like it," he chuckled "No.. ah! I don't!" her voice raised as he added another finger "That's not what your body is telling me," he pulled out his fingers and showed her the sticky substance on his fingers. Her cheeks were coloured red as she watched him slowly lap the salty sweet substance up on his digits slowly. "You're... undeniably, delicious," he loved watching her squirm at his words, how cute and naive.

It was painful, her tears fell as he had broke into her untouched core. He whispered sweet and soothing words, kissing away the tears that fell from her eyes. "Move," she cried into his chest. Without even a warning he pulled out and slammed back into her, diving deep into her core. His name left her lips in a rough scream.

When the pain faded away, she could only feel the pleasure and ecstasy when he filled her.

"Harder!! Oh god!"

"Ahh ah ah! Don't.. stop... ha..."

"I'm-"


One Two Three Four it’s tingly omona
One Two Three Four I want you, already, I
One Two Three Four want my honest feelings to be discovered, I’ll let you hear it
Moist, moist moist, oh, on my sweet lips
Come Come Come slowly, that’s right, come to me.
Tic Tac Toe oh I’ve dizzily fallen deeply for you, I’ve melted


She jolted out of bed as the phone on her alarm continued ringing. "Shit! I'M LATE!!!" scrambling out of the small bed, she began her daily routine of being a klutz.

Feeling these emotions for the first time My Deep Love Core
My face grows hot, this moment is stifling, what do I do
I’m trembling
Boy boy boy boy bo bo bo boy boy boy boy
I worry and worry but I don’t know what to do
Just thinking about it, I really don’t know oh how to do my first kiss
Just wait a minute?
Boy boy boy boy bo bo bo boy boy boy boy
Don’t hesitate my love get into my core

Picking up her phone she blushed as she shut the alarm off... the song reminded her. "I knew it was too good to be true," she sighed as she walked into her office. "Late again, seriously, what part of get to work on time don't you understand," the man asked as he walked past her to only smack her over the head. She blush, remembering the dream that he partook in. "No snarky comeback today Ms.Tardy?" he looked at her, rather curious about the deep red set on her face.

-Naito Ryuu-

A/N: If you're wondering about the italics, it's the English translation of SNSD's Visual Dreams song which inspired me to do this smut lol XD please don't steal my smut T~T

Disclaimer: SNSD and their songs do not belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment