Monday, March 19, 2012

Forgive Me, Aria [[Gamma X Yuni]] (PG13)


A/N: This short fic was inspired by my senpai Celestia :D
None of the KHR characters belong to me. Please don't steal. Thank you :D

He averted his gaze from the young girl whom he had known to be loyal to.

It was wrong.

He knew it was wrong yet he couldn't resist.

"Gamma," her dainty hands in his own rough ones, smooth fingers lacing with battleworn digits. Her gentle, soft voice echoed in his mind.

"Please, look at me," her voice barely a whisper as her hands tightened lightly, softly  squeezing his hands.

His dark brown eyes fell on her, her small fragile figure, soft supple skin with large pure blue eyes. He felt the need to hold her in his arms... he couldn't allow her to leave, he had already lost her once, he could not lose her again but this was wrong. Aria would not have wanted this.

"My princess, your mother wouldn't-"

He had stopped.

Her sky blue eyes were clouded with tears, threatening to fall.

"Do you not love me?"

"Forgive me," his warm hand cupped her face, the other still holding on to her own. "Forgive me," he whispered once more as he wiped her tears away and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"I love you, my princess."

=Owari=

-Naito Ryuu-

No comments:

Post a Comment