Tuesday, November 13, 2012

XX [Yamamoto X Reader X Gokudera]


A/N: There will be some angst in this fic. A one-sided love too. The song is That XX by G-Dragon. I’ve been writing quite a few angst fics these days… because that’s all I feel right now due to examinations. This is also a [Reader Insert] like my last fic (It's on another blog). I suck at writing reader inserts so I decided to challenge myself haha. Comments and critiques are all welcomed!!

Walking on the street, I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)
I didn’t want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you)
He’s not wearing that ring you gave him, there’s another girl by his side
But I’ve said enough (I don’t wanna hurt you)

You sat at the small café, a sweet smile decorating your face as you held the mug of warm coffee in your slim digits. Dressed in an elegant white sundress, you waited for your best friend.

The said man had made his way towards the designated meeting spot with a frown on his face. He had just passed his silver haired friend who had a familiar woman by his side. She was dressed rather glamorously, a branded bag had hung on her arm, she was beautiful but compared to you, she was nothing.

At least that was what Yamamoto thought.

He’d also noticed one of the rings missing from the Storm Guardian’s left hand. The one that you had given to him when both of you were younger.

“Bastard.”

The curse left his lips as he made a turn at the corner, spotting you sitting by the window of the café.  He quickly replaced his frown with a grin.

Now you’re getting angry with me (Why?)
You say “He’s definitely not that kind of person” (Sure you’re right)
Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong
See, I lied for you (I’m sorry)

“You’re probably mistaken,” you huffed at the tanned man, the small scowl on your glossed lips made him frown.

“He’s not like that.”

“Yeah you’re right. I must have been just seeing things.”

He laughed it off and sipped his hot coffee.

Bitter.

Like his heart.

I hate that you don’t understand me
I hate all this waiting
Let go of his hand (break it off with him)
When you’re sad, I feel like I’m dying

Yamamoto sighed, he was at his desk finishing paperwork. Gokudera had already left the office earlier, rushing off to an appointment. He bet it was with that woman. You had recently told him that your lover had been coming home late due to work but he knew that wasn’t the case.

“Why don’t you just break up with him?”

The words had threatened to leave his lips.

But he couldn’t stand to see you miserable, it would kill him inside.

He loved you enough to continue lying.

That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

He sat and listened to you crying over the phone. You had called again, having another small fight with the Italian. The unpleasant feeling curling in his chest as he clenched the phone close to his ear, he laid on his bed, talking to you throughout your lonely night.

What did he lack?

Why won’t you just look at him?

Why were you with that ass who didn’t even give a fuck about you?


When you speak of him, you look so happy (you look happy)
It’s good that you can be this happy (I’m happy)
You say you really love him, want to be with him forever
You trust him completely (I don’t know what to say no more)
Your friends all know that guy (yup they know)
It’s so obvious, why can’t you see (it’s you)
They say love is blind, Oh baby, you’re so blind
Please, I beg you, break it off

“He gave me this beautiful necklace for our anniversary,” you sighed happily, Bianchi and Kyoko sitting across you. Haru had been busy today and was unable to attend; you had honestly believed the dark haired woman. Bianchi on the other hand, knew exactly what was happening.

To think her younger brother would even do such a thing.

“They say love is blind,” Yamamoto said as he walked up to the girls, a tray of iced beverages in his hands.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” you asked defensively as the handsome man set the drinks down and took his seat beside you.

The male kept silent and sipped his coffee, hiding the grim smile behind the pure white mug. Bianchi sighed while Kyoko looked at you with a slightly sad smile.

It’s so obvious [Name]… why won’t you just see?

Oh I hate that you don’t understand me
I hate all this waiting
Let go of his hand (break it off with him)
When you’re sad, I feel like I’m dying

“Why don’t you just break it off with her?”

“None of your business baseball freak.”

The smoker glared at him.

They waited, the tension slowly rising in the white halls of the hospital.

Why did you have to get hurt for that bastard?

“I hate waiting.”

That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

“It’s okay, it’s probably just work.”

He whispered soothingly in to your ear, holding you close to his toned chest. His hands running through your long locks gently as you held on to the lapels of his jacket.

You saw how she had held on to him, laughing and joking, her hand over his chest, his cocky smirk.

It didn’t take you long to figure it out.

Tears of anger and betrayal.

They stained his blue shirt but he didn’t mind.

He just wished that he wasn’t holding you in this situation.

Why won’t you just look at me?”

Expensive cars, beautiful clothes, high-class restaurants, they all suit you well
But that XX beside you, he doesn’t suit you, he really doesn’t
He smiles like a hypocrite with you, brushing your face and hair
But he’s thinking of another woman for sure, how dare he
The amount of tears you’ve cried, I want to make you happy by the same amount, baby
Rather than going through the pain alone, share some with me, baby
Please look at me, why can’t you realise that I am your love
Why are you the only one who doesn’t know

You stood in the corner of the elegant restaurant, dressed in a beautiful Chinese high collared dress. The black silk contrasted with the red embroidery of the dragon that coiled up your dress, the slit dangerously high like the heels that adorned your feet. You hair was tied up into a sophisticated and simple bun with a pair of chopsticks. Lips painted in a dark and beguiling rouge with eyes lined with the darkest of blacks.

An ‘exotic’ beauty the men had called you.

Many had praised Gokudera and some congragulated him, not knowing that the woman he was with barely even talked to him. You had shown up to save his reputation, walking beside him and pretending that you were a happy and well.

The tired look in your eyes didn’t suit you at all but he noted that the asshole that stood by your side earlier on didn’t suit you either. Yamamoto sighed as he took his leave from the ladies that crowded him and made his way towards you.

“You look beautiful tonight.”

His compliment made you smile.

“Thank you, you’re not so bad yourself, handsome.”

“Let’s ditch this party,” he suggested with a playful grin on his handsome face, warm eyes twinkling with mischief “I don’t think Hayato will be pleased,” you said with a smile, holding his calloused hands.

“Do I look like I care?”


That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

“Just… stop Hayato… I can’t take it anymore.”

The tears running down your cheeks had silenced him.

That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

“Let me go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment